Before your waxing treatment
- For best results, exfoliate the area of skin that will be waxed within 24 hours before your appointment.
- Hair must be ¼ inch. At least 2 weeks after shaving.
- If you are using a prescription topical from a dermatologist such as Retin-A, your skin can not be waxed.
- For a less painful wax, restrain from waxing near your menstrual cycle. You may also take a pain reliever within 30 minutes before your appointment to help alleviate the redness and bumps.
- Shaving in between appointments causes the hair to grow coarse which can make your next waxing appointment more painful. For best results, wax only every 4-5 weeks.
- If the area of skin that is going to be waxed has been exposed to the sun, make sure to wait until your skin has healed.
- Avoid the sun within 24 hours after waxing.
- Exfoliate the skin to help prevent ingrown hairs.
- Avoid any strenuous activity within 24 hours after waxing.
Tell a friend!
Refer a friend to Beautified Skin & Wax for any service and receive 15% off your next service.